Tuesday 26 February 2013

GOANIMATE

Voice recording and animation:

Each time I teach Grade 11 I normally like to do a project on mixbook, where students write about their childhood, but having two grade 11 classes this year I decided I would do the mix book scrapbooking with one class and I would try GOANIMATE with another class.Since last year I have been meaning to use the site: GOANIMATE.  I have had the opportunity to have my students use the site twice.

I had my Spanish 11 class work in pairs to create a story using the grammatical components we had learned in class. I had them do this as an end project. I found that they really enjoyed working on this and I love that it was a change for them, as they could use audio recording and incorporate some writing if they wanted to.


espanol by harman on GoAnimate

Video Maker - Powered by GoAnimate. matt & ann by IN on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.



I also used it with my grade 10 class, as a way for them to review on what they had learned in Spanish 9, they were to introduce themselves and get to know a friend. I turned out well!

Grade 10

spanish by nicole1 on GoAnimate

Animated Presentations - Powered by GoAnimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment