Friday 24 May 2013

Deportes...bailes y más...

Ipad: Commentators: Using Bookcreator

I love showing my students videos/commercials in the target language and since we were learning about sports, I decided to show them a video of a soccer game, because it is completely different to watching a soccer game in English.

Then I gave them the challenge of creating a video of a sport or an event they liked and comment on them as if they were actual commentators. They had a lot of fun with this!

Criteria: They needed to include the video screenshot/ video address [I haven't figured out yet how to they can include the video]  and it needed to  be about 1 min or less. This was the one activity in which I allowed my students time to plan for what they wanted to say.  So they could use a script but they needed to add emotion and passion to their comments.


Here are some examples two on dancing shows and one on sports


 y Fútbol:

No comments:

Post a Comment